Raising Pinocchio

Tales on raising a child with autism and the kismet of living in semi-rural suburbia.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006


Sometimes you only find out who you are when you completely lose yourself in a pile of dirty laundry.

Well, no that's not exactly true, but I find myself with about 3 loads needing to be done, a child scampering about my chair, and the overwhelming desire to write a blog. I always considered myself a writer (or at least my friends from high school said I was one), but never submitted any works for publishing. Thanks to blogspot, I don't need a publisher, and I'm too old to care too much about what anyone else thinks about what I've written.

So here we are.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home